What are my go-to’s for a flawlles fall look? Sneak a peek inside my Fall makeup bag to find out.
- NYX Brow Pencil in shade Brunette: a creamy, fool proof brow fix complete with spooly on the opposite end.
- LOREAL Telescopic Mascara in shade Black brown: a mascara that separates and lengthens your lashes for the ultimate doe-eyed look.
- NARS Creme Lipstick in shade Dolce Vita: the perfect soft pink with a slight sheen. Super creamy and sheer for buildable colour.
- Maybelline Color Tattoo Cream Eyeshadow in shade Bad to the Bronze: a super quick, long lasting shadow that can easily be applied with your finger for a sultry, smoldering look.
- Maybelline Fit Me foundation stick in 330-toffee caramel: this blendable, buildable, super compact foundation stick is perfect for quick cream contouring and packs extremely well in purses and travel bags.
- Becca Highlighter in the shade Moonstone: a warm glow with a soft sparkle that feels oh so cozy and applies like a dream.
- Fenti by Rihanna Soft Matte Liquid Foundation in the shade 200: this buildable foundation lets you customize the coverage it provides while still feeling lightweight and keeping you matte for hours. Not to mention how soft it is on the skin.
What are your Autumn must haves?
I want to know.